Here's a list of the sites that I'm currently working on:
- count wordsworth is a website helps you count words, sentences, verbs, cliches, etc. in your writing.
- reverse dictionary is a website that allows you to find words based on their definition. In other words, it turns sentences (or phrases) into words.
- related words helps you find similar words. Give the engine a seed word and it will find a huge list of related words. It allows you to do a broader search than a thesaurus allows.
- describing words allows you to find adjectives or describing phrases and words for a particular noun or noun phrase. It helps you find inspiration for describing things.
- new songs is an aggregation of many lists of new songs from around the internet. It inclides lists of new songs from all major genres from hip-hop to classical and everything in between.
- facebook emojis is simply a giant list of emojis that can be used on facebook. It is also searchable, so you can quickly find what you're looking for.
- urban thesaurus is a thesaurus for slang words. If you're looking for synonyms of a slang word, this website will help you out.
- word type is a simple tool to query the part-of-speech of a word.